Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Details of new prints














Recently I've been feeling like a hamster in a wheel. I work and work and work at the studio, but everything seems to progress really slowly. I guess that's what it feels like being in a transition phase. Overall I think my work is growing, even if it's not happening at the rate I'd like to see, but I'm happy with the small steps that I have moved forward. I'm just waiting for the day when things will fall into place and be a little less laborious. In the meanwhile, here are some details of my new work. I've been re-working the studies from my previous post with layers upon layers, printing both on the back and the front of a translucent asian paper. I etched a whole series of plates with figures and one whole series of plates with forest sections, which I now overlap over and over again to create more rich and complex imagery. I still need to resolve the final pieces, but as soon as I do, I'll post them (I'm almost there). For now, here are some of the details.




















No comments:

Post a Comment