Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

3rd International Printmaking Symposium - Kloster Bentlage























In mid November I had the opportunity to go to the 3rd International Printmaking Symposium at the Kloster Bentlage in Germany. Bentlage is a former monastery that is now cultural centre, art gallery and printmaking studio. I spent four highly interesting and pleasant days there, meeting many wonderful printmakers from around the world, showing my new work during an open portfolio, attending lectures, touring museums, art schools, and exhibitions. It was an amazing getaway in the middle of the semester, but my work production has suffered a bit, especially since I added two weeks of personal travel time to see family in Germany. But it was totally worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment