Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cover Images

Since Monday I'm back at the university and my second semester of my MFA has started. I'm in the early struggle stages of developing some new ideas. I've been gathering some books and reading materials and I have jotted down possible image ideas in writing, but I always have such a hard time picking up the pencil and starting to put my ideas into images on paper. Hopefully I'll have some new work to show soon.

In the meanwhile, two of my artworks, one earlier painting and a more recent print, have been featured on two publication covers recently: Winnipeg (2006) is on the cover of On Manitoba, the University of Manitoba Alumni Magazine, Fall 2014, and My Winnipeg III (2012) on the cover of the University of Manitoba Press Catalogue, Spring 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment